Thursday, July 9, 2009

Everything is going to be Alright!!



Please tell me everything is going to be alright,

Today is the last day you have to put up that fight,

Tell me tomorrow is going to be another day,

you will be laughing all the happy and gay,

I know that all this is temporary, and this too shall be past,

Please give me the courage to fight till it lasts..

I know you are there with me forever and I should need no approval,

But today I am a little low, so please show me your miracle!!

You know I have tons of questions for you at this time,

I know, you accept me even when I whine

I know you give nobody, no more than they can handle,

but sometimes I feel it is too much trouble

Has the load suddenly increased or my capacity suddenly reduced?

Whatever it is, doesn't feel right in my mind!!

Please tell me, tomorrow I will be laughing thinking about this,

with a feather of confidence in my hat to tackle what is amiss!!!

Just talking to you about this makes me ready to take on this fight,

And I know you and I will together win it with our might!!!

This is a poem dedicated to the times when you are feeling low and down and feel that the burden on you is too much, At times like those, just remember, there is this eternal force which is making you strong and guiding you on the path of enlightenment if you trust it.

Love,

Bhumika Lathia

8th July 2009, Irving, Texas


I love this lovely serenity poem


God grant me the serenity

To accept the things I cannot change;

Courage to change the things I can;

And wisdom to know the difference.


Author Unknown.

1 comment:

Priti said...

Nice work Bhumika! Keep writing.