Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Love and Sacrifice

Life is beautiful, life is sweet,
I think about it and sit;
I lapse onto those lovely carefree days,
Missing all the people I met in my wonderful ways;
My mind is filled with questions,
I try to give it logical answers;
Why do we take people for granted?Why do we never get a chance to show ;
our love and affection for someone who really cares for us?
Why do we repel like a magnet to someone who loves us?
Why does someone love us even though we repel?
Is this what is called unconditional love?
Oh my Lord! Teach thy child the principles of love and sacrifice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bhumli. aa banne poems vachi ne I can for sure say one thing... tane prem thai gayo lage chhe...ane ee pan koik juno manas.. etle I mean k someone je pehla tari sathe hato ane atyare nathi... probably ee tara traas thi bhagi gayo hase... So have kahi de k kaun hai woh ladka?? Nai to mare tapas karvi padse ane loko ne inform karva padse k bhumika nu nakki thai gayu chhe...