Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Remembrance


Sometimes I feel Happy sometimes I feel sad,
Am not sure, why do I feel that,
Sometimes I wonder, am I mad?
Then I think with my mind in my hat
Why do I hate people who love me?
Why do I love people who hate me?
Thinking of these things takes me to the past
I am laughing and playing and hoping this forever lasts
But the days go by and you never know
Thinking of those precious moments makes u slow
I wish I had realized the importance of each person in my life
Never would I have found myself in strife
But the problem is the moments are gone
And they are gone, and they are gone
I wish I could bring back the lost time
I wish I had realized the importance of people in my life
I wish I had never to come to this day to realize their affection
But now I know, someone loves me so much, its time for celebration

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aa badhu su chhe love love karya kare chhe?? Loveria thai gayo chhe k su??

Ed Vis said...

Bhumika, very good poem